This post is part of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang Words Searched on Google wright here we function a full list of examples for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang for weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang for girl
18 Examples of Spanish Slang for White Person
Spanish slang for white person is the 3rd tip that Google gives you when you type in the phrase “Spanish slang for” in the search box. That makes it one of the most popular Spanish slang researches and also below are some examples and also the nations that usage them. It is essential to point out that many of these terms are not in the leastern bit insulting. It’s just choose calling someone “Red” or “Blondie”.
You are watching: Slang for white boy in spanish
1. babeco: Colombia
2. blancón or blancona: Peru and Bolivia
3. blanconazo: in Cuba is a white mulatto
4. blanquito: in Puerto Rico and also Dominican Republic is whitey, a reference to a snobby, stuck up perboy.
5. canche: in Guatelama and El Salvador a white and also blond person
6. catire or catira: in Venezuela, Peru and Colombia is a blond white person
7. chele: in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala a white and blond person
8. chelón or chelona: in Guatelama, Honduras and also El Salvador is a white and blond person
9. choco or choca: Bolivia
10. como culo e’ monja: Venezuela
11. crudo: in Peru, a person with pale skin, not tanned
12. gasparín: in Chile, literally Casper the Friendly Ghold, suggests light-skinned, exceptionally white.
See more: Why Was Japan’S Attack On Hawaii A Strategic Move? ? Why Was Japan
13. jincho: Puerto Rico and also Dominihave the right to Republic
14. jipato or jipata: in Dominihave the right to Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, components of Colombia and Boliusing is a pale
15. jojoto or jojota: in Dominihave the right to Republic is an insulting term for a pale skin person
16. musiú: in Venezuela is supplied to make reference to a white foreigner from non Spanish-speaking countries
17. pantruca: Chile
18. pote ‘e leche: Puerto Rico, literally “a have the right to of milk”
In the following posts of this series The Top 5 Spanish Slang Words Searched on Google I will give you the lists for cool and also girl.