A) Personal indevelopment systems that assistance a particular department are referred to as workgroup information devices.
You are watching: Crm systems incorporate accounting, manufacturing, inventory, and human resources applications.
B) Adapting to alters in personal indevelopment systems is incredibly difficult and also time consuming.
C) Personal information systems have just a single user and so procedures are not recorded or formalized.
D) The options to problems in an individual information system typically involve even more than one department.
2) Personal indevelopment units are a lot of most likely to be provided by ________.
A) doctor partnerships
B) drug salespersons
C) PRIDE systems
3) Which of the adhering to is a characteristic of workteam indevelopment systems?
A) isolated problems
B) informal procedures
C) resistance to change
D) 1000s of users
4) Physician partnerships the majority of most likely usage ________.
A) inter-enterpincrease indevelopment systems
B) workteam indevelopment systems
C) enterpincrease indevelopment systems
D) departmental information systems
5) Which of the complying with statements is true of workgroup information systems?
A) Workteam indevelopment devices that assistance a details department are called enterpclimb information units.
B) Workgroup information systems that assistance a particular service attribute are dubbed personal indevelopment units.
C) The individuals of workgroup information devices are characterized by levels of security authorization.
D) Workgroup information units frequently support 10 to 100 customers.
6) Which of the following is a characteristic of enterpincrease information systems?
A) They do not record actions considering that the actions are simple and also informal.
B) They are mutual in between 2 or more independent establishments.
C) They typically have actually hundreds to countless users.
D) They are very open up to adjust.
7) Which of the adhering to statements is true of enterpincrease indevelopment systems?
A) They are indevelopment systems that are common by two or even more independent establishments.
B) The remedies to troubles in these systems typically involve even more than one department.
C) Enterpclimb information units commonly assistance much less than 100 individuals.
D) They are called individual information units if they support a certain company attribute.
8) ________ are devices that are mutual by two or even more independent establishments.
A) Inter-enterprise indevelopment systems
B) Workgroup indevelopment systems
C) Enterpclimb information systems
D) Personal indevelopment systems
9) Which of the adhering to is most most likely to manipulate an inter-enterpincrease information system?
B) drug salespersons
C) PRIDE systems
D) doctor partnerships
10) A(n) ________ exists when information are isolated in separated indevelopment systems.
A) walled garden
B) indevelopment silo
D) viral hook
11) Indevelopment silos arise as an outcome of ________.
A) information integration throughout a number of indevelopment devices within an organization
B) the sharing of an inter-enterpclimb indevelopment mechanism with several organizations
C) also many kind of individuals depending upon a solitary enterprise-wide indevelopment system
D) information being isolated in systems that are separated throughout different business levels
12) Which of the following is an information devices application that supports the sales and also marketing department in an organization?
A) HR planning
B) compensation management
C) lead generation
13) Which of the adhering to departments in an company is supported by indevelopment units applications such as recruitment and also compensation?
A) bookkeeping department
B) operations department
C) humale resources department
D) customer organization department
14) Budgeting and treasury management are indevelopment systems applications that assistance an organization"s ________.
A) production department
B) huguy resources department
C) audit department
D) customer service department
15) Sales forespreading and brand monitoring are information systems applications that assistance an organization"s ________.
A) accounting department
B) huguy resources department
C) sales and marketing department
D) customer organization department
16) ________ is an information systems application that supports the human sources department in an company.
B) Sales forecasting
C) Financial reporting
D) Lead tracking
17) Which of the complying with is a problem posed by information silos?
A) Data cannot be duplicated.
B) A lot of file area is wasted.
C) The interdependence in between assorted indevelopment devices applications boosts.
D) Tbelow is a lack of incorporated enterpincrease indevelopment.
18) The difficulties posed by indevelopment silos eventually cause ________.
A) diseconomic situations of scope
B) increased expenses for an organization
C) diminishing marginal returns
D) lessened organizational innovation
19) ________ is the activity of transforming the existing service processes and developing new ones to take benefit of brand-new indevelopment devices.
A) Business process management
B) Firm procedure reengineering
C) Company process outsourcing
D) Firm process interoperability
20) Which of the complying with statements is true of company procedure reengineering?
A) It is an extremely quick process and is basic to lug out.
B) When linked via ERP, it has actually a 100 percent success rate.
C) It is a really expensive process.
D) Due to its centralized procedure, it calls for no expertise.
21) Inherent processes are ________.
A) time-consuming service procedures that involve extensive investment
B) predesigned procedures for utilizing software application products
C) the set of actions that assist carriers implement service procedure reengineering
D) business process redesign approaches with low success rates
22) Which of the adhering to statements is true of natural processes?
A) Inherent processes are virtually always a perfect fit.
B) Organizations cannot license the software used in natural procedures.
C) Inherent processes are expensive and time-consuming.
D) Inherent procedures provide an different to service procedure reengineering.
23) The initially phase in the customer life cycle involves ________.
A) sfinishing messages to targain audiences to entice customer prospects
B) attempting to win earlier high-value customers
C) converting prospects right into customers that must be supported
D) raising the value of existing customers by selling even more products to them
24) When prospects come to be customers that should be supported, the company is in the ________ phase of the customer life cycle.
A) customer engagement
C) customer acquisition
D) relationship management
25) Which of the following is a component of partnership management?
A) converting prospects right into customers who should be supported
B) raising the worth of existing customers by marketing them even more products
C) placing products in the minds of customers through promotional strategies
D) sending messages to tarobtain audiences to tempt customer prospects
26) During which of the adhering to phases of the customer life cycle does win-ago procedures categorize customers according to value?
A) customer acquisition
C) relationship management
27) ________ is the last phase in the customer life cycle.
B) Customer acquisition
D) Relationship management
28) Which of the adhering to statements is true of customer connection monitoring (CRM) systems?
A) They are applications supplied for consolidating organization operations right into a single, continual, computing platcreate.
B) They differ in the level of usability they carry out.
C) They incorporate accountancy, manufacturing, inventory, and also human resources applications.
D) A significant disbenefit of these systems is a absence of consistency in information.
29) Enterprise reresource planning (ERP) helps in ________.
A) consolidating company operations into a solitary, continuous, computer platform
B) regulating all the interactions with customers
C) offering layers of software program that attach applications together
D) connecting numerous enterprises within the exact same industry
30) Which of the following statements is true around ERP?
A) ERP is a suite of software application applications that integrates existing units by giving layers of software program that attach applications together.
B) The 2 significant components of ERP devices are production applications and inventory applications.
C) Enterpincrease reresource planning (ERP) is additionally referred to as enterpclimb application integration (EAI) because of its highly effective integration properties.
D) ERP units are provided to forecast sales and also to produce production plans and schedules to fulfill those forecasts.
31) ________ is the international leader of ERP sellers.
32) ERP was originally offered in the ________ doprimary.
B) customer support
D) human resources
33) ________ is a suite of software program applications that consolidays existing units by providing layers of software program that attach applications together.
A) Enterpincrease reresource planning (ERP) system
B) Enterprise integration application (EAI)
C) Customer relationship monitoring (CRM) system
D) Rich internet application (RIA)
34) Which of the adhering to is a function of EAI?
A) It is offered to foreactors sales and to develop production plans to meet those forecasts.
B) It manages all the interactions through customers, from lead generation to customer organization.
C) It creates indevelopment silos by departmentalizing applications.
D) It allows a gradual move to ERP.
35) Which of the following statements is true of EAI?
A) A disbenefit of the EAI software application is the lack of metainformation documents that explain wright here data are located.
B) The layers of EAI software application prevent existing applications from connecting via each other.
C) EAI renders use of a centralized database that acts as a "digital incorporated database" for customers to procedure.
D) EAI software application have the right to be configured to automatically make conversions necessary to share information among different units.
36) The prices and also dangers associated via the implementation or upgrading of enterpincrease units aincrease from the ________.
A) need for encrypting a company"s data before an enterpincrease system can use the data
B) absence of sources within a firm to take care of the implementation of the system
C) lack of range in the enterpclimb units currently being sold in the market
D) resistance from a company"s employees to transforms in existing systems
37) When implementing brand-new enterpclimb units in a firm, process worries that might aclimb can be effectively readdressed by ________.
A) encouraging entities at various organizational levels to develop separate indevelopment systems
B) emerging committees and also steering groups for procedure management
C) bringing right into the firm conciliators or arbitrators to kind the issues
D) providing the responsibility of resolving worries to the company"s CEO
38) ________ is a significant worry faced by carriers once implementing enterprise systems.
A) The failure of applications to interact and also share data via each other
B) The faientice to incorpoprice accountancy and huguy reresource applications
C) The lack of a central database where crucial information such as metadata deserve to be stored
D) The gap in between the requirements of an company and the capabilities of an application
39) ________ is a person"s idea that he or she have the right to be effective at his or her task.
40) Inter-enterpincrease PRIDE units are referred to as ________ bereason in such units processing is divided throughout multiple computer devices.
A) distributed systems
B) departpsychological indevelopment systems
C) organization intelligence systems
D) included systems
1) Functional indevelopment systems are indevelopment units supplied by a single individual.
2) Workteam information systems that assistance a specific department are referred to as personal indevelopment devices.
3) The contact manager in an iPhone is an instance of an individual indevelopment mechanism.
4) Personal indevelopment devices generally assistance roughly 10 users.
5) Enterprise information systems typically have actually hundreds to hundreds of customers.
6) Enterpincrease indevelopment units are indevelopment devices that expectancy an organization and also support tasks of civilization in multiple departments.
7) Enterpclimb indevelopment units are indevelopment systems that are mutual by 2 or more independent establishments.
8) The remedies to troubles in an enterpincrease system generally involve more than one enterpclimb.
9) In the instance of workgroup information systems, troubles are refixed by contract and litigation.
10) Inter-enterprise indevelopment devices are indevelopment units that are common by 2 or even more independent departments within an organization.
11) Indevelopment silos help in readdressing any kind of problem that might aincrease because of isolated indevelopment units.
12) Information silos arise once entities at one organizational level in a agency develop indevelopment units that fulfill only their particular requirements.
13) The significant problem led to by information silos is wasted file space.
14) When an organization has actually incontinuous replicated data, it is shelp to have actually a file integrity trouble.
15) Information silos have the right to result in boosted cost for an organization.
16) EAI refers to the activity of changing existing business procedures and also developing new ones to take advantage of new information devices.
17) Business process redesign is very quick and also economical.
18) Inherent procedures save institutions from expensive and time-consuming company procedure redesign.
19) The first phase of the customer life cycle is marketing.
20) The last phase of the customer life cycle is partnership administration.
21) CRM units differ in the degree of functionality they administer.
22) ERP is used to consoliday service operations right into a single, continuous, computing platcreate.
23) EAI is offered to foreactors sales and to create production plans to fulfill those forecasts.
24) SAP is the international leader of ERP merchants.
25) EAI connects system "islands" through a brand-new layer of software.
26) Unlike departmental units in which a single department manager is in charge, enterpincrease units have actually no clear boss.
27) The development of steering groups is an reliable solution for readdressing the process concerns of an enterpincrease system.
28) Most institutions this particular day create their own enterprise devices from scrape.
29) Transitioning from one enterprise mechanism to a brand-new enterprise device is sensibly straightforward as a result of the incorporated steps affiliated in the procedure.
30) Self-efficacies are a person"s idea that he or she have the right to be successful at his or her project.
31) One of the reasons why world fear change is because it threa10s their self-efficacies.
32) An inter-enterprise PRIDE system is additionally described as a spread device.
1) ________ is the usage of indevelopment modern technology to assistance the sharing of content among netfunctions of customers.
A) Electronic data interchange
B) Documents warehousing
C) Cloud computing
D) Social media
2) Which of the adhering to statements is a characteristic of user communities?
A) Social Media (SM) user communities are mostly based upon geographic and also familial ties.
B) Many customers of SM belong to numerous various user communities.
C) In community-SM site relationships, the relationships in second-tier areas are disassociated from first-tier individuals.
D) A viral hook is an inducement to constrain interactions in between user communities.
3) SM neighborhoods differ from regular neighborhoods bereason ________.
A) they are based on mutual interests of users
B) they are based only on organizational boundaries
C) the majority of human being belong to a solitary community
D) the full variety of its customers is figured out by the amount of the sizes of all its communities
4) Which of the following statements is true around viral hooks?
A) It is used to restrain information leaks from an company.
B) It is provided to boost an organization"s privacy on its SM sites.
C) It is designed to root out individuals who short article junk content on an organization"s SM website.
D) It is an inducement to pass interaction alengthy the tiers of a neighborhood.
5) Social media ________ are companies and other institutions that select to assistance a presence on one or even more SM sites.
C) application providers
6) Social media ________ are the companies that run the SM sites.
C) application providers
7) Social media ________ create the attributes and also attributes of the site, and they complete via one another for the attention of user communities and SM sponsors.
A) application providers
8) ________ is data and responses to information that are added by individuals and also SM sponsors.
A) Connection data
B) Capital data
C) Content data
D) Custom data
9) ________ is information about relationships.
A) Connection data
B) Capital information
C) Content data
D) Communication data
10) With respect to the five components of social media information systems (SMIS), which of the complying with statements is true of user communities?
A) They procedure SM sites using elastic, cloud-based servers.
B) They develop and also operate their own custom social netfunctioning application software to read and also submit data.
C) They have to be trained on both SMIS user actions as well as on their organization"s social networking plan.D) Their procedures are informal, evolving, and socially oriented
11) With respect to the 5 components of social media indevelopment devices (SMIS), which of the complying with statements is true of application providers?
A) They generally procedure SM sites utilizing desktops, laptops, and smartphones.
B) They store and retrieve SM data on befifty percent of sponsors and user neighborhoods.
C) They employ browsers and native mobile applications to store and retrieve link data.
D) Their steps are informal, evolving, and socially oriented.
12) Which of the following statements is a function of social media application providers?
A) They carry out not assistance custom software application for lengthy durations as it is expensive.
B) They generally charge customers a license fee to use their applications.
C) They use elastic, cloud-based servers to procedure SM sites.
D) They sponsor content on SM sites.
13) With respect to the five components of social media information devices (SMIS), which of the following statements is true of SM sponsors?
A) They process SM sites utilizing elastic, cloud-based servers.
B) They construct and run their very own custom, proprietary, social netfunctioning application software program.
C) They should be trained on both SMIS user steps and also on the organization"s social netfunctioning plan.
D) Their procedures are informal, evolving, and socially oriented.
14) Which of the adhering to statements is true of defenders of belief?
A) They look for conformity and want to convince others of the wisdom of their opinions.
B) Their areas do not facilitate tasks prefer sales and marketing.
C) They are effective for tasks that involve innovation and difficulty solving.D) When challenged via contrary evidence, they readjust their opinion.
15) Which of the complying with statements is true of seekers of truth?
A) They share a common belief and look for conformity.
B) They do not adjust their opinion as soon as confronted with a contrary opinion.
C) They are efficient for activities choose sales and marketing.
D) They mostly perform not create bonds via an company.
16) Which of the adhering to statements is true of social CRM?
A) The relationships between institutions and customers are untransforming.
B) Each customer crafts his or her own relationship with the agency.
C) Sales supervisors have the right to regulate what the customer is reading about a agency and also its products.
D) Customers who are most likely to make the highest purchases are most likely to receive the most attention.
17) ________ is the dynamic social media process of employing customers to take part in product design or product rearchitecture.
A) Social capitalization
B) Flexible product development
D) Collaborative product development
18) ________ is the application of social media to facilitate the participating job-related of civilization inside organizations.
A) Enterpincrease partnership management
B) Enterpincrease reresource planning
C) Enterprise 2.0
D) Enterprise application integration
19) A ________ is a content structure that has actually emerged from the processing of many user tags.
20) According to McAfee"s Enterpclimb 2.0 model, developing enterpclimb content using blogs, wikis, conversation teams, and presentations is component of ________.
21) According to McAfee, Enterpincrease 2.0 employees want applications that permit them to rate tagged content and to usage the tags to predict content that will certainly be of interemainder to them. Which of the adhering to qualities of Enterpclimb 2.0 does this refer to?
22) In McAfee"s Enterprise 2.0 model, pushing enterpincrease content to individuals based on subscriptions and alerts is referred to as ________.
23) Which of the complying with statements is true of using social media to development business strategy?
A) The unpredictcapacity of dynamic procedures favor social media is urged in supply chains.
B) Solving supply chain troubles by means of social media reinforces an organization"s sense of privacy.
C) Users who have actually no financial incentive are willing to carry out reviews to the buyer area.
D) Organizations whose business strategy involves marketing to developer networks are the last to adopt SM-based customer support.
24) Being connected to a network of highly pertained to contacts is a kind of ________.
A) social credential
B) individual reinforcement
25) Which of the complying with statements is true of social capital?
A) Social funding is the investment in humale knowledge and skills for future profit.
B) The value of social resources is determined by the variety of relationships in a social netjob-related.
C) Social capital deserve to be obtained by limiting the number of friends.D) Being connected into social networks undermines a professional"s image and place in an organization
26) Which of the adhering to statements is true of social capital?
A) When a user creates content for an company, the toughness of the relationship rises.
B) Social resources does not depreciate.
C) Using relationships in social networks to affect decision equipments decreases the value of social capital.
D) The toughness of a partnership between 2 entities is figured out by the number of relationships of each entity.
27) A ________ is a statement that delineates employees" rights and obligations.
A) statement of purpose
B) bill of labor
C) social media policy
D) corpoprice datasheet
28) Which of the adhering to statements is true of social netfunctioning problems?
A) Responses to problematic content are best reserved for instances where it has brought about the organization to perform something positive.
B) Inappropriate contributions that contain obscene or otherwise incorrect content should be ignored indefinitely.
C) The product advancement team have to not get the objections posted on a social networking website.D) If the problematic content represents reasonable criticism of the organization"s assets, the finest response is to delete it
29) Which of the adhering to statements is true of responding to social netfunctioning problems?
A) Deleting legitimate negative comments shows that the site contains real user content.
B) Criticism of commodities on an SM website cannot be provided for product breakthrough.
C) Responses to problematic content on the organization"s SM site must be protective.
D) Patronizing responses to comments from content contributors can generate a strong backlash.
30) In the context of monitoring, ________ implies loss of regulate of employees.
1) Social media is the usage of indevelopment innovation to assistance the sharing of content among networks of customers.
2) Social media enables world to form hives, which describe teams of people related by a prevalent interemainder.
3) A social media information mechanism is an indevelopment device that supports the sharing of content among netfunctions of customers.
4) Social media outlets are carriers and also other organizations that choose to assistance a existence on one or more SM sites.
5) Social media sponsors are the service providers that operate the SM sites.
6) Google is an example of a social media application provider.
7) Social media application companies develop the attributes and functions of the site, and they complete with one one more for the attention of user areas and SM sponsors.
8) A social media sponsor cannot construct its very own provider.
9) Both neighborhood individuals and employees of SM sponsors procedure SM sites utilizing elastic, cloud-based servers.
10) SM sponsors employ browsers and also native mobile applications to review and submit data.
11) SM application carriers develop and run their own tradition, proprietary, social netfunctioning application software.
12) Content data is information about relationships.
13) Connection data differentiates social media indevelopment units (SMIS) from Web website applications.
14) Both Net sites and social networking sites present user and also responder content, but only social networking applications store and also procedure link data.
15) SM application suppliers keep and also retrieve SM information on befifty percent of sponsors and also user neighborhoods.a on befifty percent of sponsors and user neighborhoods.
16) For SM sponsors, social networking measures are informal, evolving, and socially oriented.
17) SM sponsors do not need training on social media information systems (SMIS) user actions to add to their organization"s SM site.
18) Employees that add to and also manage social netfunctioning sites will generate straight labor expenses.
19) When faced through contrary proof, defenders of idea adjust their opinion.
20) Defenders-of-belief neighborhoods facilitate activities prefer sales and marketing.
21) Defenders-of-belief neighborhoods are well-suited for activities that involve invention or difficulty solving.
22) Seekers of the reality share a widespread desire to learn something, deal with a problem, or make somepoint occur.
23) In social CRM, relationships in between institutions and customers are resolved.
25) Seekers-of-the-reality communities are not likely to carry out remedies to complicated supply chain difficulties.
26) Crowdsourcing is the dynamic social media procedure of employing individuals to participate in product style or product restyle.
27) The application of social media to facilitate the cooperative work of civilization inside organizations is referred to as enterprise resource planning.
28) According to McAfee, Enterpclimb 2.0 workers favor to navigate content frameworks quite than trying to find content.
29) According to McAfee"s Enterpclimb 2.0 model, developing enterpincrease content through blogs, wikis, conversation groups, and presentations is component of authoring.
30) Enterpincrease 2.0 content is tagged differently from the content on the Web
31) A folksonomy is content framework that has emerged from processing many user tags.
32) According to McAfee"s Enterpclimb 2.0 model, the procedure in which employees desire applications to permit them to rate tagged content and to usage the tags to predict content that will certainly be of interemainder to them is referred to as extensions.
33) According to McAfee"s Enterpclimb 2.0 design, pushing enterpincrease content to customers based on subscriptions and also advises is part of tagging.
34) Due to the fact that the benefits of Enterprise 2.0 result from development, tbelow is no means to regulate for either efficiency or efficiency
35) Capital is defined as the investment of sources for future profit.
36) Social funding is the investment in humale expertise and skills for future profit.
37) Being linked to a network-related of very pertained to contacts is a kind of social credential.
38) The worth of social resources is figured out by the number of relationships in a social netjob-related, by the toughness of those relationships, and by the resources managed by those related.
39) Social funding can be obtained by limiting the variety of friends.
40) To an organization, the toughness of a connection is the likelihood that the entity in the partnership will certainly perform somepoint that benefits the organization.
41) A social media policy is a statement that delineates employees" rights and also responsibilities.
42) If a reasoned, nonprotective response geneprices ongoing and also unreasonable user-created content from that very same resource, it is finest for the company to delete it.
43) In the context of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), social media method that the merchant loses manage of the customer relationship.
44) In the context of monitoring, transcendence implies loss of control of employees.
See more: Why Does The Executive Office Of The President Include Press And Communications Staff?
) Which of the following is characteristic of a hyper-social organization?
C) connecting with customers and also partners in a more humane way
2) Which of the following statements is true of the shift of channels to netfunctions in a hyper-social organization?
D) Organizations should connect via netfunctions in customer areas, to lure consumers.
3) Which of the adhering to dynamic process tasks entails determining what the communities an individual cares around are saying about him, and identifying the structure, purposes, and dynamic of communities with which he wants to relate?
4) Which of the complying with dynamic process tasks involves developing relationships via different communities?
5) Which of the following dynamic process tasks involves connecting communities to interior value chains and also processes?