You are watching: And i can put it in a bun i got my edges back
1.All the cool girls are rocking room buns this summer, and also now it"s your rotate. Part your hair dvery own the middle and also spritz Rusk"sTexture Dry Finishing Spray ($25) anywhere.
4. The messier the better! Yank each bun outward for volume, and also pull out a couple of loose strands to framework your challenge.
5. Mist anywhere via a flexible-host hair spray, prefer DevaCurl's Flexible-Hold Hair Spray ($25).
1. A dry shampoo,like Living Proof"s Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo ($25), or a good texture spray is really the essential to this effortless summer look. Evenly spray from midshaft to ends.
2. Part your hair into 4 equal sections, two on either side of the front and also two on either side of the ago.
3. Take a section from the back and coil it around the base to create a bun. Secure via bobby pins.
See more: Which Would You Use To Estimate The Demand For A Product At Various Prices?
5. Pull one front section towards the back bun so it drapes over your ear. Coil the tail of that front area over the earlier bun, and pin in location.